In-home cooking parties are perfect for families or groups of friends. Gather a group of at least 6 at your home, and learn how to prepare delicious foods that are good for your body and have fun!!!
I bring the ingredients and any equipment you don’t have. You and your friends cook the meal with my guidance and then you will enjoy the meal while I get started on the pots and pans.
Healthy Delish! Cooking Party
Doesn’t this look like fun?
Invite your friends or family for a 2-hour participatory class at your home
Minimum 5 participants, $55 per person, includes ingredients*
- Printed recipes provided
- BYO cutting board and knife
- Menus are 100% plant-based and can be gluten-free
- Travel fee may apply outside Hunterdon County NJ
- *Per person fee subject to change based on ingredients
- Middle Eastern lentil soup w lemon
- Moroccan-style tagine (vegetable stew)
- Steamed couscous (or gluten-free couscous)
- Moroccan carrots with mint
- Optional add-on raw food dessert: raspberry chocolate ganache cake OR homemade chocolate w dried fruits, nuts and lavender OR raw apple pie
Contact Melissa today to set up your Healthy Delish! Cooking Party.
I met Melissa Pickell at the Corn & Tomato Festival in Flemington. I purchased a copy of her book; Marvelous Meatless Meals, and expressed an interest in holding a cooking class/demo in my home, which I did. We held a plant based cooking class in the Spring of 2016. Melissa was very patient with all of the participants with their various levels of experience. I couldn’t think of a better way to christen my newly renovated kitchen.
M. J., Flemington