Does the happiness of spring get weighed down with sneezing, runny nose and hoarseness?
Spring is a good time to take dairy out of your diet even if you don’t keep it out the rest of the year. Dairy produces a great deal of mucus and spring is a time of dampness and humidity which add to the mucus-production.
I make it easy for you to try dairy-free for five days with my FREE 5-Day Plant-Based Challenge. Sign up now.
You’ll receive 5 days of menus, how-to videos, a prep guide and how to measure your results. AND you also receive a 20-minute FREE phone consultation with me to discuss your health and nutrition goals.
Here is what some of our participants have said about the 5-Day Plant-Based Challenge:
- I don’t feel weighed down
- I feel that I have more energy
- The recipes have been easy to follow and I don’t feel like I’m missing anything
- Loved the video on how to cut the tofu
- I have fewer sugar cravings in the afternoon
- I feel very satisfied by my meals
- I feel “lighter” and more expansive
- I can’t believe I got all of this information and a private talk with you all for free
- I’m looking forward to the 4 Weeks to a New You
Sign up now and you’ll start receiving your prep guide, menus, recipes and shopping list right away. Start the Challenge when it works for you.
I truly look forward to connecting with each one of you during our phone discussion. Sign up here for a 20-minute consult with me.