I told you in my last post that removing some digital clutter cleared space to create some exciting new offerings and now I’m thrilled to share a new program with you releasing on March 1st, 2019, my FREE 5-Day Plant-Based Challenge.
These are some of the complaints and concerns that are shared with me by clients:
- I feel like I’m always hungry and never get satisfied by my meals
- In the afternoon, I’m craving sweets and something sugary as a pick-me-up
- My moods and blood sugars are up and down, I feel like I’m on a roller coaster
- My energy is very low; I’m tired all the time
- I’m always tired in the afternoon
You can experience positive changes in energy, mood, satiety and more by eating a plant-based diet (or at least a lot more plants).
I’ve created an opportunity for you to try plant-based eating for 5 days with a full set of menus, recipes, shopping lists and how-to videos as your support. In addition you will receive a free 20-minute private phone consultation with me to discuss questions particular to you and how to move forward with your health and nutrition goals. This is all free.
We are completely unique individuals so results of making changes in our diet and lifestyle will certainly vary but here are some of the positive changes you may experience even in just 5 days:
- Fewer moods swings
- More balanced blood sugars throughout the day
- Fewer food cravings
- More satiety between meals
- Better elimination
- Reduced water retention
- Reduced constipation
- More energy
- Less mucus or nasal congestion
- Belly bloat reduction
- Weight loss
- Reduced food sensitivities
- Reduced skin eruptions or irritations
Ready to feel amazing?
Join our FREE New You Nutrition 5-day Plant-Based Challenge!
After you complete the 5-day Plant-Based Challenge you will have another opportunity to learn about how eating a whole food diet impacts your health and energy.
On April 15th my 4 Weeks to a New You will begin with a limited 30 spots for participants.
4 Weeks to a New You includes:
- how-to videos
- mini classes on inflammation, how to get protein from plant sources, whether you need to be gluten free, how to create treats that don’t have refined sugar,
- how to eat more mindfully
- plenty of great meals ideas and tools to measure your progress
- private Facebook group for participants PLUS two live Q&A sessions where you can ask your nutrition questions and I will answer them
Do you want to know more about the upcoming 4 Weeks to a New You Program? Book a FREE 20 min consultation with Melissa today!
It’s going to be a very busy Spring around here and I hope you will be joining me for these great programs. I look forward to connecting with you soon!