The 5-Day New You Eating Plan launched on March 1st 2019 and already I’m getting great feedback from those who are doing the plan!
I’ve really enjoyed speaking with Plan participants during our 20-minute private phone conversation. It’s been an opportunity to get to know some of you (and for you to get to know me!) and answer your questions about ingredients and nutrition or talk about your health concerns and goals. I’ve been asking participants why they decided to do the Plan and what they’ve been noticing even in just 5 days.
Here is some feedback that was shared with me:
I wanted to do the Plan because…..
- Lately I’ve been feeling more lethargic, especially in the afternoon
- I’ve been moving more slowly these days
- We are excited to get some new meal ideas to put into rotation
- I feel like my digestion needs a kick-start
- I’m trying to lose some weight
- I have some major sugar cravings
- I wanted to learn more about plant-based eating and how that would be for me
Since doing the Plan I’ve noticed….
- I don’t feel weighed down
- I feel that I have more energy
- The recipes have been easy to follow and I don’t feel like I’m missing anything
- Loved the video on how to cut the tofu
- I have fewer sugar cravings in the afternoon
- I feel very satisfied by my meals
- I feel “lighter” and more expansive
- I can’t believe I got all of this information and a private talk with you all for free
- I’m looking forward to the 4 Weeks to a New You
I hope you will sign up for the 5-Day New You Eating Plan and get my free meals plans, recipes, videos and more!
Meanwhile here is a tasty treat from my book Marvelous Meatless Meals…Gluten, Dairy & Refined Sugar Free Recipes for Everyday
Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch
Makes about 17
The combination of peanut butter and chocolate is one of my favorites!!! These are also crispy! I guarantee the SECOND time you make them, you will double this recipe. All I have to say is YUM!
NOTE: the brown rice syrup is an important ingredient as it is very sticky and helps the crunch hold together
- ¼ cup natural unsweetened peanut butter (or may sub almond butter or your fav nut or seed butter)
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp gluten-free brown rice syrup
- 1½ cups gluten free crispy rice cereal (not flakes, use a Rice Krispies-type)
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- In a small saucepan over low heat melt together the peanut butter, brown rice syrup, and maple syrup, stirring constantly until combined and smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in cocoa powder. Stir until smooth.
- Add the rice cereal and stir lightly until the cereal is coated.
- Make tablespoon-size balls and place 1 inch apart on waxed paper lined plate (you will need two).
- Refrigerate until firm.
Try to keep some for yourself before serving to other household members….or you won’t get any.